BEFORE RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT THE APPLICANT WILL BE REQUIRED TO RELOCATE TO NORTHERN KENTUCKY OR LIVE WITHIN A 30 MINUTE DRIVING DISTANCE.
1st Call Disaster Services provides emergency disaster mitigation and cleaning services with an emphasis on maintaining the highest ethical and quality standards in the industry. Our staff is committed to serving the needs of our customers 24/7/365. We are an established, growing company located in Florence, KY looking to expand our team.
Our Company Objectives
- To help people develop and achieve their personal goals
- To continually learn and strive for excellence
- To be profitable and maintain a superior reputation among our peers, customers, clients, and employees
Sales Management Executive
Our Vision at 1st Call Disaster Services is to become the most-profitable, best-in-class disaster recovery firm in the region – improving the world through our unique services and core values. This high-profile position will help move us toward that Vision. 1st Call Disaster Services continues to innovate and grow – finding new and better ways to serve clients while continuously looking for market opportunities. We move towards that Vision by executing our Mission daily – our commitment is to helping people regain their sense of security while rebuilding their surroundings. We are licensed and insured, specializing in all areas of property damage mitigation/restoration and our promise is to do whatever it takes to help our clients get their lives back in order – as quickly as possible!
- Oral/Written – Must have an ability to communicate effectively with others at every level, internally and externally, to convey information effectively and with respect to all.
- Analytic Abilities – Must be able to demonstrate creative problem-solving at a tactical and strategic level.
- Flexibility – Must be able to acknowledge and respect other points of view and courses of action – and move accordingly.
- Relationship Builder – Must be a demonstrated team player who knows how to build and maintain relationships at every level.
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Extensive, successful sales and sales management track record.
- Extensive relevant selling of services.
Please fill out the form below and attach your resume