BEFORE RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT ONE WILL BE REQUIRED TO RELOCATE TO NORTHERN KENTUCKY OR WITHIN 1/2 HOUR.
1st Call Disaster Services provides emergency disaster mitigation and cleaning services with an emphasis on maintaining the highest ethical and quality standards in the industry. Our staff is committed to serving the needs of our customers 24/7/365. We are an established, growing company located in Florence, KY looking to expand our team.
We perform mitigation and clean up from such events as flooding, fires, pipe breaks, sewer backups and leaks in residential /commercial buildings. We are hiring individuals to perform our emergency services both individually and as a team leader.
- Support the goal of 1st Call Disaster Services in providing exceptional service and quality work — no exceptions
- Perform fire, water & mold mitigation for residential/commercial properties and general disaster clean-up
- Immediately respond during and after business hours and weekends for emergency calls (weekly rotation)
- Ensure that all equipment, supplies, vehicles and products entrusted to your care are carefully handled and maintained and in proper working order at all times
- Develop skills (training provided) and maintain efficient production practices
- Complete required paperwork, customer follow-up and system monitoring
- Represent our company in a manner that enhances our image to the client AND the customer
- Personal integrity, high energy level, and a commitment to succeed — doing whatever it takes to build the company and its reputation in our community
- A commitment to exceptional quality
- Valid driver’s license with an insurable driving record
- Established address and home phone number
- Reliable transportation to and from work 24 hrs. a day
- A non-existent criminal background check and a clean drug/alcohol test
- Be bondable with no criminal convictions
- Ability to work after hours and weekends as emergencies arise (shift rotation utilized)
- Ability to safely lift at least 136+ lbs
- Ability to speak/write English and communicate effectively
- Ability to work in non-climate controlled environments as needed
- Clean shaven, no facial jewelry, proper management of visible tattoos, and a non-smoker preferred
- Ability to supervise others and deal with customer conflicts/issues
Our Company Objectives
- To help people develop and achieve their personal goals
- To continually learn and strive for excellence
- To be profitable and maintain a superior reputation among our peers, customers, clients, and employees
Can you measure up to the challenge? Fill out the form on this page and upload your resume. Let’s see if you have what it takes.