There was a sprinkler head rupture on the 3rd floor due to freezing in an office building owned by CMC Properties. We also worked hand in hand with Cincinnati Insurance on this project.
- Began water extraction the minute we arrived to lessen the impact of water intrusion into other areas of the building.
- Made sure the contents of the tenants offices were secured and set properly for drying materials ranging from paper to wood.
- Implemented surgical demolition to restore as much of the structural components in the building as possible. For example, vinyl and cove base were removed to allow the walls to dry out.
- Brought in large scale desiccant dehumidifiers needed for a multi-story loss to expedite the dry down with the most efficiency possible. Calling semi-trucks and their drivers from regional resources to carry this large scale equipment to the site.
- Procured and delivered massive amounts of fuel to keep the equipment’s generators running 24/7.
- Organized the security of the building with private security forces coordinated with the owner’s own security detail.
The dry down was completed on schedule and without issue. A very happy customer!
A good restoration company can make sure a water damage restoration is done right and that you’re out of pocket damage liability is kept to a minimum. We’ve helped numerous home and business owners and they and their insurance company always appreciate our surgical approach to restoration!
Contact Us (859-795-5775) for a free consultation
About 1st Call Disaster Services
Property disaster is disastrous and emotionally unsettling. At 1st Call Disaster Services, our commitment is to helping regain your sense of security while rebuilding your surroundings. Our team members are not only professionally trained in the latest restoration technologies, techniques and procedures, they are also compassionate toward families and businesses having to endure the aftermath of a devastating situation. We are licensed and insured, specializing in all areas of property damage mitigation and our promise is to do whatever it takes to help you get your life back in order as quickly as possible.
What We Deliver…
- A team of trained and certified technicians
- The latest mitigation technology and procedures
- A strict code of ethics
- Round the clock availability 24/7
- 2 hour emergency response time
- A commitment to save and restore property
- Continual communication with all parties involved in the claim
- Professional, efficient, and exemplary service